$8.75/lb* bulk savings compared to $11/lb retail prices!
(*price fluctuate based on weight/cut instructions)
How to place your deposit:
- If you are ordering a 1/2 lamb just add 1 quantity to your cart (total $50)
- If you are ordering a Whole lamb add 2 quantity to your cart (total $100)
- Lamb will be ready for pickup by October 22nd (you will be contacted).
- PICKUP ONLY AT GREENLEAF MEATS IN GREENLEAF, ID.
- Please Change your pickup location to Greenleaf Meats!
More information on bulk ordering grassfed lamb
Cuts you can receive from a Half Lamb:
- Leg of Lamb
- Lamb Chops
- Rack of Lamb (cannot get chops and rack of lamb on half lamb)
- Shoulder Roasts
- Shoulder Steaks (cannot get steaks and shoulder steaks on half lamb)
- Stew Meat
- Ground Lamb
Approximate Freezer space needed & Total Cost of Meat:
- Half Lamb - Appox. 20 lbs - 1 cubic feet
- Whole Mab - Appox. 40 lbs - 2 cubic feet
Lamb is smaller in quantity so it does not necessarily require an extra freezer depending on your freezer space you can fit it in the same freezer your refrigerator shares.
- Breakdown of bulk costs:
Hanging Weight: 25 lbs
Total Due to CPM: $125
Butcher Fees: $50
Total Cost: $175
Take-Home Weight: 20 lbs
Total Cost per Pound: $8.75/lb*
- Approximate final total cost for 1/2 Lamb: $175*
- (*prices fluctuate a little based on the weight of the lamb and the cut instructions)